OUTDOOR TERRACE REOPENS 12TH APRIL
JOIN US FOR COFFEE OR SOMETHING MORE FROM OUR FULL MENU
WE CAN’T WAIT TO WELCOME YOU BACK!
The home of cannoli & coffee in Bath
Giuseppe, Kerry and the team are here to serve you coffee, breakfast and lunch.
Or stock up on some of our artisan cheeses, meats, oils, Bertinet bread and more. We buy local where we can but with a taste of Italy thrown in.
What a treat! It was my first “proper” coffee in weeks! I met the owner – lovely, friendly guy, coffee was great and I can highly recommend the cannoli and almond croissants!Jo, Newbridge NextDoor
Giuseppe, the young man that owns it, has been brilliant throughout all this – he has worked incredibly hard to keep the deli open and always has time for a chat.Helen, Newbridge Nextdoor
it’s a wonderful place to visit for a cup of the best coffee in the area!!!Newbridge Nextdoor
Coffee, cannoli, cakes and Bertinet croissaints
Follow us @chelsearoaddeli on Instagram
Cheese, Ham & Salami
Over 15 cheeses to choose from such as Grana Padano, Bath Blue, Yarg, Manchego, Keens Cheddar + Larkhall Butchers Ham, prosciutto and Napoli salami
What’s On the Menu
A snapshot of what we do – but it keeps changing so pop in
Breakfast & Lunch
- Baguettes from £3.50
- Full English breakfast
- Breakfast baguettes: sausage, bacon, egg or any combination: from £3.50
- Paninis with Brie, Ham, Hummus and more… the choice is yours: from £4.35
Coffee, drinks & pastries
- Clifton coffee from £1.85
- a wide choice of traditional and herbal teas
- A unique selection of Bertinet pastries, Sicilian cannolis and aragostines to go with your coffee from just 80p
- Homemade cakes – changing every day
From the deli counter
- Ham from Larkhall Butchers
- Cheese from the Bath Soft Cheese Company + many more
- Soft yoke scotch eggs in various flavours: traditional, Cumberland and even goats cheese!
- Homemade quiches and salads
Pasta, olive oil, flour and more
We stock a wide range of quality dried pasta – including gluten free – as well as delicious olive oil, the best passata, local eggs, flour and more!
A bit of history
There has been a deli in Chelsea Road for over 25 years now. Back then it was known as Picnics and specialised in Greek olive oil among other things. Over the years, and under a couple of owners, it has doubled in size so that you can now sit down for lunch or coffee (when allowed!) as well as popping in for takeaway and the deli counter.
I took over in January 2020, just in time to for lock down but we remain open during these tough times, serving coffee and those bits and pieces that make life just a bit better.